- Statement of the Chairman of the Management Board
- Federal Grid Company General Information
- Corporate Governance
- Internal Control System
- The Risk Management System
- Understanding of Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development
- Human Resources Management
- Managing of the Economic Impact
Anti-corruption and Prevention of Conflict of Interests System
- JSC Federal Grid Company`s Anti-Corruption Policy
- Program for Prevention of Corruption and Settlement of Conflict of Interests in Federal Grid Company for 2012-2014
- Implementation of Anti-Corruption Policy and Program for Anti-corruption and Settlement of Conflict of Interests in Federal Grid Company in 2012
- 2013 Plans
- Environmental Impact Management
- Stakeholders Relations
- The UNEG Reliability Provisions
- Innovative Development of the UNEG
- GRI Guidelines Indicators (G 3.1 and the Industry Protocol for Electric Power Industry), Reflected in the Report
- A Report on the Fulfillment of the 2012 CSR Plans and Obligations of JSC FGC UES (Draft)
- A Table of Stakeholders’ Suggestions Pertaining to the Disclosure of Information in the Report, Voiced at the Dialogue on 05.04.2013 and at the Public Hearings on 26.04.2013
- A List of Natural Areas in Preferential Protection (NAPP) Accessible for JSC FGC UES for the Purposes of Operation
- Independent Assurance of Social Reporting
- Glossary and Abbreviations
The Basic Ideas of the Company Responsibility
The Unified National Electric Grid (UNEG) is a state-controlled public infrastructure that has a strategic importance for Russia, for the economic and social stability, to ensure the integrity of the country.
Being a sole operator company, Federal Grid Company provides electricity transmission through the backbone electric grids and is responsible for the reliability of power supply to customers throughout the Russian Federation.
Federal Grid Company is intended to ensure faster growth of the country's backbone grid infrastructure in order to meet the growing needs of society and the economy in the future.
Federal Grid Company’s responsibility for the efficient management and development of the UNEG is associated not only with the safe, reliable and uninterrupted power supply, but also with the establishment of non-discriminatory access to the Company’s grid services, which should be provided transparently, honestly (with no corruption), and on the innovation basis. Therefore, one of the most important tasks for the Company in terms of ideology and values of corporate social responsibility and sustainable development is to search for balance in the implementation of social and economic interests in the Company’s activities.
Federal Grid Company’s corporate social responsibility is the practice of responsible conduct of business and the form of the Company’s organization, which arises in response to the public agenda in the area of sustainable development.
The agenda in the area of sustainable development is formed and updated in the regular interaction of the Company with the parties concerned – stakeholders, with those who publicly and responsibly defend in the dialogue with the Company the socio-meaningful interests of the of the Russian civil society. It is the existence of stakeholders - genuine social partners of the Company – that makes the CSR practice a real transformative power and long-term priority of the next decade of Federal Grid Company’s life.