- Statement of the Chairman of the Management Board
- Federal Grid Company General Information
- Corporate Governance
- Internal Control System
- The Risk Management System
- Understanding of Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development
- Human Resources Management
- Managing of the Economic Impact
Anti-corruption and Prevention of Conflict of Interests System
- JSC Federal Grid Company`s Anti-Corruption Policy
- Program for Prevention of Corruption and Settlement of Conflict of Interests in Federal Grid Company for 2012-2014
- Implementation of Anti-Corruption Policy and Program for Anti-corruption and Settlement of Conflict of Interests in Federal Grid Company in 2012
- 2013 Plans
- Environmental Impact Management
- Stakeholders Relations
- The UNEG Reliability Provisions
- Innovative Development of the UNEG
- GRI Guidelines Indicators (G 3.1 and the Industry Protocol for Electric Power Industry), Reflected in the Report
- A Report on the Fulfillment of the 2012 CSR Plans and Obligations of JSC FGC UES (Draft)
- A Table of Stakeholders’ Suggestions Pertaining to the Disclosure of Information in the Report, Voiced at the Dialogue on 05.04.2013 and at the Public Hearings on 26.04.2013
- A List of Natural Areas in Preferential Protection (NAPP) Accessible for JSC FGC UES for the Purposes of Operation
- Independent Assurance of Social Reporting
- Glossary and Abbreviations
Statement of the Chairman of the Management Board
DEAR COLLEAGUES, PARTNERS AND FRIENDS!
The principles of sustainable development and corporate social responsibility are among the Company’s main priorities that have been determining the activity of the Company since it was founded. In turn, the public reporting over the past six years has enabled the intake of objective feedback from the public.
2012 was a special year for the Company, marking its 10th anniversary. In this regard, this Report presents a retrospective look at our work in the formation of the socially oriented company in recent years.
Our achievements are the result of hard work from all the employees of Federal Grid Company. It is them who are the pride and the key value of the company!
Awareness of the role of each employee in the overall success changes approaches to personnel development – from human resources management to human capital management. Therefore, Federal Grid Company places high emphasis on attracting young professionals and interacting with universities, develops the reserve personnel system, and actively implements new housing programs. Our experience is invaluable, and the Company will use it in making future plans for the development of corporate social policy.
It is also important for us that the Federal Grid CompanyFederal Grid Company’s sustainable development activities have earned the approval of state authorities, partners and the professional community. In 2012, the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation marked Federal Grid Company’s contribution to the development of social policy in the power industry. The Company’s 2011 Social Responsibility and Sustainability Report was recognized as the best social report in the country, and in the framework of the Second St. Petersburg International Legal Forum, Federal Grid Company was named one of the leaders in the implementation of anti-corruption policy among the power industry enterprises of the Russian Federation.
Carrying out its mission to ensure a reliable energy supply to the country, Federal Grid Company is counting on the support of all interested parties - shareholders and investors, universities, research institutions, and equipment manufacturers.
Goals can only be achieved together!