- Statement of the Chairman of the Management Board
- Federal Grid Company General Information
- Corporate Governance
- Internal Control System
- The Risk Management System
- Understanding of Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development
- Human Resources Management
- Managing of the Economic Impact
Anti-corruption and Prevention of Conflict of Interests System
- JSC Federal Grid Company`s Anti-Corruption Policy
- Program for Prevention of Corruption and Settlement of Conflict of Interests in Federal Grid Company for 2012-2014
- Implementation of Anti-Corruption Policy and Program for Anti-corruption and Settlement of Conflict of Interests in Federal Grid Company in 2012
- 2013 Plans
- Environmental Impact Management
- Stakeholders Relations
- The UNEG Reliability Provisions
- Innovative Development of the UNEG
- GRI Guidelines Indicators (G 3.1 and the Industry Protocol for Electric Power Industry), Reflected in the Report
- A Report on the Fulfillment of the 2012 CSR Plans and Obligations of JSC FGC UES (Draft)
- A Table of Stakeholders’ Suggestions Pertaining to the Disclosure of Information in the Report, Voiced at the Dialogue on 05.04.2013 and at the Public Hearings on 26.04.2013
- A List of Natural Areas in Preferential Protection (NAPP) Accessible for JSC FGC UES for the Purposes of Operation
- Independent Assurance of Social Reporting
- Glossary and Abbreviations
External Quality Ratings of Corporate Governance and Information Transparency
The Russian Institute of Directors (RID) completed an independent analysis of the main components of the Company’s corporate governance system: the rights of shareholders, the activities of the management and control bodies, information disclosure and corporate social responsibility.
RID experts assigned to the Company a score of "7+" on the national corporate governance scale, which corresponds to a "Developed Corporate Governance Practice".
The score of "7+" on the national corporate governance scale is assigned to companies which comply with the requirements of Russian legislation in the field of corporate governance, follow the greater part of the Russian Code of Corporate Conduct and certain recommendations of the international best practice of corporate governance.
According to experts, this score informs the owners of a fairly low risks of losses related to the quality of corporate governance.
Furthermore, the Company ranked fifth in the information transparency ranking of Russian companies, which was compiled by the Agency for Political and Economic Communications.
According to the experts, based on the survey of which the ranking was made, Federal Grid Company pays great attention to the development of information policy and strictly complies with the requirements of current legislation on information disclosure.