- Statement of the Chairman of the Management Board
- Federal Grid Company General Information
- Corporate Governance
- Internal Control System
- The Risk Management System
- Understanding of Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development
- Human Resources Management
- Managing of the Economic Impact
Anti-corruption and Prevention of Conflict of Interests System
- JSC Federal Grid Company`s Anti-Corruption Policy
- Program for Prevention of Corruption and Settlement of Conflict of Interests in Federal Grid Company for 2012-2014
- Implementation of Anti-Corruption Policy and Program for Anti-corruption and Settlement of Conflict of Interests in Federal Grid Company in 2012
- 2013 Plans
- Environmental Impact Management
- Stakeholders Relations
- The UNEG Reliability Provisions
- Innovative Development of the UNEG
- GRI Guidelines Indicators (G 3.1 and the Industry Protocol for Electric Power Industry), Reflected in the Report
- A Report on the Fulfillment of the 2012 CSR Plans and Obligations of JSC FGC UES (Draft)
- A Table of Stakeholders’ Suggestions Pertaining to the Disclosure of Information in the Report, Voiced at the Dialogue on 05.04.2013 and at the Public Hearings on 26.04.2013
- A List of Natural Areas in Preferential Protection (NAPP) Accessible for JSC FGC UES for the Purposes of Operation
- Independent Assurance of Social Reporting
- Glossary and Abbreviations
Participation in Implementation of Large Scale National Projects
Provision of electric energy to the constructed objects for the 2014 Olympics
At year-end 2012 the personnel of Federal Grid Company was marked by a letter of appreciation from the President of Olympstroi state corporation Sergey Gaplikov “For prompt organization of technological connection of power receiving facilities of sports Olympics objects to the Company’s grid”.
Federal Grid Company already provided supply of electricity to eight Olympic facilities of the state corporation.
Among them are: ice arena for figure skating and short track competitions, roofed speed skating center, bobsleigh/luge track in Krasnaya Polyana and five-star hotel for accommodation of the representatives of International Olympic Committee. For the power supply of 2014 Olympics Federal Grid Company performs construction and modernization of 33 main electric grid objects in accordance with timeline set by the International Olympic Committee and the Program of construction of Olympic objects and development of city of Sochi as a mountain climatic resort.
Electric grid infrastructure for the objects of soccer World cup 2018
On November 20, 2012 at the branch of Federal Grid Company — Nizhegoroskoye PMES took place the joint meeting of the representative of the Company and IDGC of the Center and Volga Region upon the issue of synchronization of measures needed for realization of energy supply to the objects of the soccer World Cup 2018.
Within the framework of preparation to World Cup – 2018 it is planned to reconstruct 7 existing stadiums and construct one new stadium as well as to improve the transport infrastructure, in particular to construct four new metro stations; in addition will be completed the construction of International airport in Strigino, new hotel facilities and medical institutions will appear in the city.
With the aim of reliable and uninterrupted energy supply of these objects MES Volga branch of the Company planned the implementation of a number of large scale projects: in 2013 will be completed the complex rehabilitation of 220 kV Zarechnaya substation, will be implemented projects of technological connection of two substations —110 kV Strelka substation, 220 kV Diesel substation as well as technological connection for realization of capacity output schemes of Novogorkovskaya TPP and Nizhegorodskaya TPP.
Within the framework of preparation for the World Cup IDGC of the Center and Volga Region plans to introduce 107 MW of new capacities.
Energy supply of Skolkovo Innovation center
The Project of energy supply of Skolkovo Innovation center realized by Federal Grid Company is in a class by itself in terms of complexity and technological intensity. During realization of the project were implemented high tech achievements:
- — ecologically safe gas-insulated equipment;
- — automated system for management of technological processes of substations;
- — modern micro processing devices of relay protection and emergency control automatics;
- — automated data measuring system for commercial measurement of electric energy contributing to optimization of expenses on electricity by consumers through difference between “day” and “night” tariffs;
- — large energy storage units;
- — solar batteries and many other achievements.
Federal Grid Company developed a unique “smart energy system” for “smart city” – a prototype of energy system, which will be used in large cities of the future. The investment in construction amounted to RUR 3.6 billion.
External energy supply for construction of Vostochny spaceport
The branch of Federal Grid Company – MES East completed project design works for external energy supply of the construction of Vostochny spaceport and the objects of its infrastructure, which provide for expansion of the operational 220 kV Ledyanaya substation in Amur region.
Implementation of the project is planned to be completed in 2013. Until the end of 2013 three new linear cells of 220 kV switchgear will be installed at the substation, which will allow to provide with electrical energy the construction of the space port and of its infrastructure, including the cosmonaut training center, spaceport control point and communications center.
Energy supply of the objects of Eastern Siberia - Pacific Ocean oil pipeline (ESPO)
The construction of oil pipeline system “Eastern Siberia – Pacific Ocean” is the largest project of the last decade implemented by Transneft for transport of Russian oil to the prospective market of the Asian-Pacific region. Since 2010 within the framework of Agreement on cooperation between Federal Grid Company and Transneft, the Company performed construction of objects of external energy supply for ensuring of reliable supply of 13 oil transfer pumping stations and the oil loading port of Transneft. Currently within the framework of the Basic agreement concluded between Federal Grid Company and Transneft, the Company realizes external energy supply schemes for another oil pumping stations of Transneft (including Zapolyarie-Purpe pipeline) as well as 3 oil pump stations pipeline allotment to Komsomolsky oil refinery plant with the commissioning period from 2014 to 2016.