- Statement of the Chairman of the Management Board
- Federal Grid Company General Information
- Corporate Governance
- Internal Control System
- The Risk Management System
- Understanding of Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development
- Human Resources Management
- Managing of the Economic Impact
Anti-corruption and Prevention of Conflict of Interests System
- JSC Federal Grid Company`s Anti-Corruption Policy
- Program for Prevention of Corruption and Settlement of Conflict of Interests in Federal Grid Company for 2012-2014
- Implementation of Anti-Corruption Policy and Program for Anti-corruption and Settlement of Conflict of Interests in Federal Grid Company in 2012
- 2013 Plans
- Environmental Impact Management
- Stakeholders Relations
- The UNEG Reliability Provisions
- Innovative Development of the UNEG
- GRI Guidelines Indicators (G 3.1 and the Industry Protocol for Electric Power Industry), Reflected in the Report
- A Report on the Fulfillment of the 2012 CSR Plans and Obligations of JSC FGC UES (Draft)
- A Table of Stakeholders’ Suggestions Pertaining to the Disclosure of Information in the Report, Voiced at the Dialogue on 05.04.2013 and at the Public Hearings on 26.04.2013
- A List of Natural Areas in Preferential Protection (NAPP) Accessible for JSC FGC UES for the Purposes of Operation
- Independent Assurance of Social Reporting
- Glossary and Abbreviations
CSR and Sustainable Development: 2012 Key Events
On 26 February 2012,
the opening ceremony of the playground in the village Sanamer, Predgorniy District, the Stavropol Region, took place. The playground was constructed with the Company’s participation.
On 21 March 2012,
Federal Grid Company, with the assistance of the National Research University of Moscow Power Engineering Institute, held the second annual contest for the best scientific work in the electric power industry among undergraduates and graduate students from specialized higher education institutions.
On 18 April 2012,
in Moscow at the National Research University of Moscow Energy Institute, the Company organized an All-Russian Conference entitled “New Generation for the New Power Industry”. The Conference was attended by managers of higher and secondary occupational education institutions from across Russia.
In May 2012,
Federal Grid Company was named one of the leaders in the implementation of anti-corruption policy among the power industry enterprises of the Russian Federation (the award ceremony was held in the framework of the Second St. Petersburg International Legal Forum, organized by the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation with the support of the President of the Russian Federation).
From 1 June to June 23 2012,
in St. Petersburg, Federal Grid Company organized an action "Study Power Engineering".
On 25 June 2012,
the Company celebrated its tenth anniversary. On 25 June 2002, an official state registration of Joint Stock Company Federal Grid Company of Unified Energy System (Federal Grid Company) took place.
In August 2012,
Federal Grid Company placed fifth in the information transparency ranking of Russian companies, which was compiled by the Agency for Political and Economic Communications (APEC).
On 12 September 2012,
Federal Grid Company put in force the Anti-Corruption Policy approved by the Company’s Board of Directors. The document defines the Company’s main objectives, principles and areas of activities in the field of fighting corruption.
On 19 October 2012,
the Personnel Training Center of Federal Grid Company’s branch – MES North-West, won “The Green Office: up to 2 thousand square meters" category at the Green Awards Contest (All-Russian Environmental Development and Energy Efficiency Contest).
On 25 October 2012,
Ìèíèñòåðñòâî ýíåðãåòèêè Ðîññèéñêîé Ôåäåðàöèè îòìåòèëî äèïëîìîì âêëàä ÎÀÎ «ÔÑÊ ÅÝÑ» â ðàçâèòèå ñîöèàëüíîé ïîëèòèêè â ýëåêòðîýíåðãåòèêå.
On 16 November 2012,
the Company’s Social Responsibility and Sustainability Report was recognized as the best social report at the XV Annual Yearly Reports Contest of JSC Moscow Stock Exchange.
On 10 December 2012,
Federal Grid Company was assigned a score of "7+" on the national corporate governance scale, based on an independent analysis made by Russian Institute of Directors.
On 12 December 2012,
Federal Grid Company was assigned a “High Transparency” score by the National Procurement Transparency Rating 2012.
On 20 December 2012,
in Khvalynsk, the Saratov Region, the grand opening of the new kindergarten "Svetlyachok" took place. The kindergarten was built with the participation of Federal Grid Company.
In December 2012,
the Company’s management, on behalf of the Management Board of the Company, finalized the development and approved the application from 01.01.2013 of new evaluation criteria that provide for reduction in preference of applications made by participants of procurement procedures, the beneficiaries of which are registered in the offshore zones.