- Statement of the Chairman of the Management Board
- Federal Grid Company General Information
- Corporate Governance
- Internal Control System
- The Risk Management System
- Understanding of Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development
- Human Resources Management
- Managing of the Economic Impact
Anti-corruption and Prevention of Conflict of Interests System
- JSC Federal Grid Company`s Anti-Corruption Policy
- Program for Prevention of Corruption and Settlement of Conflict of Interests in Federal Grid Company for 2012-2014
- Implementation of Anti-Corruption Policy and Program for Anti-corruption and Settlement of Conflict of Interests in Federal Grid Company in 2012
- 2013 Plans
- Environmental Impact Management
- Stakeholders Relations
- The UNEG Reliability Provisions
- Innovative Development of the UNEG
- GRI Guidelines Indicators (G 3.1 and the Industry Protocol for Electric Power Industry), Reflected in the Report
- A Report on the Fulfillment of the 2012 CSR Plans and Obligations of JSC FGC UES (Draft)
- A Table of Stakeholders’ Suggestions Pertaining to the Disclosure of Information in the Report, Voiced at the Dialogue on 05.04.2013 and at the Public Hearings on 26.04.2013
- A List of Natural Areas in Preferential Protection (NAPP) Accessible for JSC FGC UES for the Purposes of Operation
- Independent Assurance of Social Reporting
- Glossary and Abbreviations
The Company’s Mission and Values
Our Mission is to ensure reliable Unified National Electric Grid (UNEG) operation and development for the economic growth of Russia and uninterrupted power supply to consumers across all Russian regions.
Federal Grid Company manages a unique infrastructure that brings together the main units of electricity generation and consumption in the country in the unified system.
The integration of a several-thousand-strong team of the Company largely depends on how much the same way employees understand ethical and professional guidelines.
In the course of doing work, specifically organized and collectively carried out, the Company established the range of the values that are important for the Company’s team to carry out their mission.
Federal Grid Company’s value ring shows how the Company’s strategic goals (the outer circle) are achieved with the help of corporate values (inner circle), with a key role being played by Company’s biggest asset - its employees.
People are the Company’s main asset.
Uninterrupted power supply to the regions, largest companies, cities and towns depends on the well-coordinated work of the Company’s employees. Therefore, the Company values each employee, regardless of age, gender, nationality and position, providing equal opportunities for successful work, professional development and career growth.
Federal Grid Company aims to match the country’s pace of development, learn new knowledge, and implement innovations. Working in the Company requires that each employee not only meet the qualification requirements at the time of getting an employment, but wish to constantly develop.
The Company is one team aimed at the overall result – an uninterrupted power supply to its consumers. Federal Grid Company’s employees must strive to solve all the problems in the set time frame and with reasonable resource costs.
Federal Grid Company places high demands on employees' professionalism and gives special attention to the problem of forming suitable personnel. Giving employees an equal opportunity to prove themselves, the Company promotes the best, entrusting them new functions and projects and creating the conditions for their career growth.
Federal Grid Company’s employees must perform their duties with maximum responsibility, not to commit neglect and try to avoid mistakes. The Company, for its part, is striving to provide its employees a fair wage, good benefits package, safe and comfortable working conditions.
Trust in colleagues and confidence in their professionalism, honesty and openness allow the Company’s team members to effectively cope with the tasks and give the Company a high prestige in the eyes of partners and consumers. Federal Grid Company values its reputation and is striving to maintain and improve it through daily reliable and high quality work.
The above-mentioned Mission and Values are reflected in the Code of Corporate Ethics, which was adopted in 2009. In 2010 and 2011, it was updated*.* Order ¹ 567 of Federal Grid Company’s Chairman of the Management Board (dated 19.09.2011) on the Code of Corporate Ethics.