- Statement of the Chairman of the Management Board
- Federal Grid Company General Information
- Corporate Governance
- Internal Control System
- The Risk Management System
- Understanding of Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development
- Human Resources Management
- Managing of the Economic Impact
Anti-corruption and Prevention of Conflict of Interests System
- JSC Federal Grid Company`s Anti-Corruption Policy
- Program for Prevention of Corruption and Settlement of Conflict of Interests in Federal Grid Company for 2012-2014
- Implementation of Anti-Corruption Policy and Program for Anti-corruption and Settlement of Conflict of Interests in Federal Grid Company in 2012
- 2013 Plans
- Environmental Impact Management
- Stakeholders Relations
- The UNEG Reliability Provisions
- Innovative Development of the UNEG
- GRI Guidelines Indicators (G 3.1 and the Industry Protocol for Electric Power Industry), Reflected in the Report
- A Report on the Fulfillment of the 2012 CSR Plans and Obligations of JSC FGC UES (Draft)
- A Table of Stakeholders’ Suggestions Pertaining to the Disclosure of Information in the Report, Voiced at the Dialogue on 05.04.2013 and at the Public Hearings on 26.04.2013
- A List of Natural Areas in Preferential Protection (NAPP) Accessible for JSC FGC UES for the Purposes of Operation
- Independent Assurance of Social Reporting
- Glossary and Abbreviations
Federal Grid Company’s 2012 Report on Social Responsibility and Corporate Sustainability is the sixth report of Federal Grid Company (the Company) in the field of sustainable development, demonstrating the Company's focus on increasing the level of transparency and the quality of stakeholder engagement. This Report has been prepared in accordance with the following international standards: GRI Sustainability Reporting Guidelines (version 3.1) and Energy Protocol, Reporting Guidelines by Transparency International, an international non-governmental corruption research organization, AA1000SES Stakeholder Engagement Standard.
The Report covers the activities of Federal Grid Company, its branches – Backbone Electric Grids (MES), as well as directly subordinated subsidiaries and dependent companies listed in paragraph 1.1 of the Report. The GRI application level is B .
”Human Capital Management in Federal Grid Company” is the priority theme of this Report.
The previous report was devoted to the implementation of the Company’s Youth Policy as part of the personnel management process. Therefore, we can assume that the 2012 Report focus is more large-scale compared to the previous report.
The Report also describes the approaches to the management of sustainable development, efficiency in the socio-economic impact, environmental impact figures, approaches to the implementation of anti-corruption activities undertaken by the Company during the reporting period, as well as information on reliability assurance and innovative development.
The Report includes information on the execution of the 2012 plans and commitments.
To know the stakeholders’ opinions, in the preparation of this Report, the Company held a dialog with stakeholders on the topic "Human Capital Management in Federal Grid Company” on April 5, 2013.
After the Report had been prepared, it was discussed at the public hearing held on the basis of the AA1000SES standard. One of the outcomes was the signing by the stakeholders’ representatives of the Opinion on public assurance of the Report.