- Federal Grid Company – Ten-year results
- Operations overview
- Social responsibility and sustainable development
- Financial performance overview
- Corporate governance report
- Share capital
- Information on compliance with the FCSM corporate code of conduct
- Implementation of the assignments of the president and the government of the Russian Federation
- Information on transactions performed by JSC Federal Grid Company in 2012, recognized by russian federation laws as interested party transactions, and which are subject to the approval of the company’s authorized management body
- Audit Commission Conclusion on the Audit of Operational and Financial Activities of Federal Grid Company for 2012
- 2013 investor calendar
Investor relations policy
Federal Grid Company is a public company, and is one of the leading "blue chips" in the Russian energy sector. We are committed to maintaining strong communication with the investment community, paying significant attention to communicating with analysts and investors, both in investment forums and conferences, and in personal meetings (either one-on-one or in groups).
During the reporting year, we held two road shows. The first road show was held in April in London, Zurich and Geneva, and was dedicated to our 2011 IFRS financial results. Our staff met with international investment funds, including: BlackRock, Charlemagne Capital, Baring AM, JP Morgan AM, Nomura AM, Pictet, and T Rowe Price. The second road show was in November following the publication of our H1 2012 IFRS financial statements. We held meetings with representatives of: UBS, BlackRock, Baring Asset Management, Fidelity, Charlemagne Capital, Pioneer Investments, Nomura Asset Management, Renaissance Investment Management, HSBC Global Asset Management, and Credit Suisse.
During 2012, the Company's management actively participated in conferences and forums (including: "Russia Calling!”, Adam Smith, the APEC Summit, and others) and met with representatives of the (relevant) stock exchanges and investment fund analysts. In particular, in October, the Chairman of the Company’s Board of Directors Ernesto Ferlenghi took part in the Russian-European Economic Forum "Investments in modern Russia. IPO, stocks and bonds", which was held in Milan, Italy. On 26 November 2012, Federal Grid Company’s delegation (headed up by the Chairman of the Management Board Oleg Budargin) paid an official visit to the London Stock Exchange (LSE). In December 2012, we conducted our first social event with analysts and investment institutions, where we summed up year-end results.
The active work of our investor relations staff was greatly appreciated by the investment community. Thus, in July 2012, Federal Grid Company entered the top 5 best companies (among large caps) according to IR Magazine Russia & CIS. In September, our Company became a member of the UK Investor Relations Society. In December 2012, the rating agency "Expert RA" awarded our annual report a top-ranking, in terms of preparation quality and information disclosure among 100 annual reports of Russia’s largest companies from 2011.