- Federal Grid Company – Ten-year results
- Operations overview
- Social responsibility and sustainable development
- Financial performance overview
- Corporate governance report
- Share capital
- Information on compliance with the FCSM corporate code of conduct
- Implementation of the assignments of the president and the government of the Russian Federation
- Information on transactions performed by JSC Federal Grid Company in 2012, recognized by russian federation laws as interested party transactions, and which are subject to the approval of the company’s authorized management body
- Audit Commission Conclusion on the Audit of Operational and Financial Activities of Federal Grid Company for 2012
- 2013 investor calendar
Federal Grid Company was established in the course of Russian electric power sector reform. The reform was aimed at upgrading the UNEG (Unified National Electric Grid) economic efficiency and creating conditions to attract investments in the power industry. The Company was created and unified to manage electric grid facilities that were part of the UNEG.
- State registration of JSC Federal Grid Company took place. The Company started to provide power transmission and technological connection services to consumers.
- The Company was entered in the register of natural monopolies for the energy and fuel sector, which are regulated and controlled by the State, and in the list of commercial organizations – the Federal Wholesale Electricity and Capacity Market (WECM) entities.
- The inter-regional backbone electric grid companies (MMSKs) were established.
- - 44 backbone electric grid companies (MSKs) were established on the basis of Federal Grid Companyand 46 distribution electric grid companies (RSKs);
- - A decision was made to transfer inter-regional distribution grid companies’ shares to the Company’s management.
- - The UNEG consolidation process was effectively completed;
- - The Company approved its first Regulations on Technical Policy.
- A decision was made to re-organize the Company by taking over JSC RAO UES of Russia, JSC State Holding, JSC Minority Holding FGC UES, 56 MSKs and 7 MMSKs.
- - A five-year Investment Program for 2008-2012 was approved;
- - The Company was listed on the RTS and MICEX Stock Exchanges, and trading started. To increase the liquidity of securities and protect the rights of foreign shareholders of RAO UES of Russia, a global depositary receipts (GDR) program for the Company was launched;
- - The final phase of consolidation took place: backbone electric grid companies, JSC RAO UES of Russia, JSC State Holding and JSC Minority Holding FGC UES were merged into the Company. Shares of the re-organized companies were converted into shares of Federal Grid Company. The number of Federal Grid Company shareholders exceeded 470,000.
- - Russian Federal Tariff Service (FTS) approved parameters for the Company’s transition to RAB-regulation for the 2010-2012 period;
- - The Company's shares were included in the stock indices of MSCI Russia and MSCI Emerging Markets.
- - The Company's 2010-2014 Investment Program was approved;
- - The Company received the title "Energy Company of the Year" for its successful work in modernizing the country's backbone electric grid complex, using short-term innovation;
- - Russian FTS approved RAB-tariffs for Federal Grid Company for the 2011-2014 period.
- - The Company’s new Technical Policy that established general directions for the UNEG’s prospective development, including commissioning new facilities and reconstructing outdated facilities, was adopted;
- - The Federal Grid Company’s Innovative Development Program was adopted; the Program aims to upgrade electric grids on the basis of innovative technologies, transforming them into the smart core of the power industry’s technological infrastructure;
- - Federal Grid Company’s depositary receipts were listed on the main Market of London Stock Exchange and depositary receipt trading began.
- - The Company’s Board of Directors confirmed the Regulations on Unified Technical Policy in Russian power grid complex, which were also approved by the IDGC Holding and the System Operator;
- - Federal Grid Company was appointed as the sole executive body of JSC IDGC Holding;
- - On 31 October 2012, the Russian Ministry of Energy approved the Company’s 2013-2017 investment program. Total financing for the investment program for 2013-2017 will stand at more than RUR775.5 billion;
- - On 22 November 2012, Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a Decree #1567 "On Joint Stock Company Russian Grids.” The Decree stipulates re-naming JSC IDGC Holding as JSC Russian Grids and contributing to the share capital of Russian Grids the State's share in Federal Grid Company, which amounts to 79.55%;
- - The Company placed its debut Eurobond issue.