- Federal Grid Company – Ten-year results
- Operations overview
- Social responsibility and sustainable development
- Financial performance overview
- Corporate governance report
- Share capital
- Information on compliance with the FCSM corporate code of conduct
- Implementation of the assignments of the president and the government of the Russian Federation
- Information on transactions performed by JSC Federal Grid Company in 2012, recognized by russian federation laws as interested party transactions, and which are subject to the approval of the company’s authorized management body
- Audit Commission Conclusion on the Audit of Operational and Financial Activities of Federal Grid Company for 2012
- 2013 investor calendar
In accordance with the Company’s Articles of Association, as of 31 December 2012, the share capital of Federal Grid Company stood at RUR630,193,329,370, divided into 1,260,386,658,740 ordinary registered non-documentary shares with a nominal value of RUR0.50 per share.
Information about the share
capital history is presented on
the Company's website:
In November 2012, the Board of Directors decided to increase the Company’s share capital by issuing additional ordinary registered shares for a total of RUR4,082,034,991.5 via public subscription. In December 2012, the additional issue was registered by the Russian FFMS under No. 1-01-65018-D-104D. The Company provided its shareholders with the pre-emptive right to acquire shares of the additional issue. The major part of the additional issue was paid for from federal budgetary funds.
On 11 March 2013, placement of an additional issue of ordinary shares at a price of RUR0.50 per share was completed. In total, during the additional issue, 6,754,357,256 shares were placed, which represents 82.7% of the total number of securities of the additional issue to be placed. As a result of the placement, the Company received funds in the amount of RUR3,377.2 million.
The Russian Federation, which bought shares amounting to RUR 3.247 billion, was the main participant in the issue. In addition, an electrical grid facility included in the Register of UNEG facilities and located within the common ownership of the Khabarovsk Territory and the Komsomolsky Municipal District of the Khabarovsk Territory, with a value of RUR126.8 million, was given in return for shares of the Company’s additional issue. The remainder of the outstanding shares, in the amount of RUR3.1 million, was acquired by minority shareholders.
The number of authorized shares is 86,419,165,091 ordinary registered shares with a nominal value of RUR0.50 per share, worth a total of RUR43,209,582,545.5, at their nominal value. Authorized ordinary shares have the same rights as issued ordinary shares.
No preferred shares were placed.