- Federal Grid Company – Ten-year results
- Operations overview
- Social responsibility and sustainable development
- Financial performance overview
- Corporate governance report
- Share capital
- Information on compliance with the FCSM corporate code of conduct
- Implementation of the assignments of the president and the government of the Russian Federation
- Information on transactions performed by JSC Federal Grid Company in 2012, recognized by russian federation laws as interested party transactions, and which are subject to the approval of the company’s authorized management body
- Audit Commission Conclusion on the Audit of Operational and Financial Activities of Federal Grid Company for 2012
- 2013 investor calendar
The Company’s Information Policy
In accordance with the Russian Federal Law "On Natural Monopolies", as well as with the Standards of Information Disclosure by players on the wholesale and retail electricity and capacity markets, our Company, which is a natural monopoly entity and a player on the Wholesale Electricity and Capacity Market (WECM) provides free access to information about its activities, including:
- — On the rates for services with regard to those for which State regulation is applied;
- — On key indicators of financial and economic activity;
- — On the main consumer specifications of regulated services;
- — On the technical feasibility of access to regulated services;
- — On the registration and processing of the implementation of applications for technological connections to the Company’s infrastructure;
- — On the conditions for rendering regulated services;
- — On a procedure for performing the technological, technical, and other activities related to technological connections to the Company's infrastructure;
- — On investment programs, projects and their implementation;
- — On the modes of purchase, cost, and on the amount of goods required for rendering regulated services.
Our Company discloses fully to the utmost information about themselves in both Russian and English on the corporate website, www.fsk-ees.ru. This information includes: salient events, quarterly and annual reports, statements in accordance with Russian and international standards, and information on management and control bodies, etc.
In addition to publishing significant information on its website, the Company discloses information on the website of Interfax agency http://www.e-disclosure.ru/portal/company.aspx?id=379, on the home page of the London Stock Exchange in the section Home Page/Prices and Markets/JSC Federaland in the print edition of “Rossiyskaya Gazeta”.
Information Policy in the Field of the Long-term Development Process
Federal Grid Company manages the UNEG. To ensure the most efficient UNEG development, the Company’s activities must be coordinated with other controlling bodies of the Russia electric power industry.
The Company’s Information Transparency Policy, within the process of the UNEG long-term development, is based on maximum information for current and potential customers about the existing procedures of long-term development and about the possibilities of clients participating in these procedures.
Interaction efficiency and the fullness of information exchange with electric-power entities are ensured by virtue of the following principles:
Transparency in managerial decision-making in the area of the Grid’s long-term development
Transparency of the process for the Grid’s long-term development, i.e. clarity and transparency of the given process for Russia’s electric-power entities.
Transparency in the funding of projected measures for the Grid’s long-term development
Regular submission to the Grid’s economic entities and to other interested parties of prompt and reliable information on projected measures related to the UNEG development.
To provide various electric-power entities with access to information on the Grid’s long-term development, we have undertaken the following measures:
- Regular announcements of events related to the long-term development of the UNEG on the Company’s corporate website and the publication of information on such events in periodicals;
- Joint provision with JSC SO UES of draft documents on long-term development to relevant State bodies and other Russian electric-power entities;
- Providing information on the long-term development of the UNEG at requests of electric-power entities of the Russian Federation, and federal and regional State bodies of executive power;
- Formation of a single information space with electric-power entities of the Russian Federation involved in the process of planning the Grid’s long-term development (a single database, single type of modes, etc.).