- Federal Grid Company – Ten-year results
- Operations overview
- Social responsibility and sustainable development
- Financial performance overview
- Corporate governance report
- Share capital
- Information on compliance with the FCSM corporate code of conduct
- Implementation of the assignments of the president and the government of the Russian Federation
- Information on transactions performed by JSC Federal Grid Company in 2012, recognized by russian federation laws as interested party transactions, and which are subject to the approval of the company’s authorized management body
- Audit Commission Conclusion on the Audit of Operational and Financial Activities of Federal Grid Company for 2012
- 2013 investor calendar
10 Years of Corporate Results
Over the past decade, we have significantly expanded the scope of our activities, substantially increased the reliability of backbone electric grids and made great efforts to modernize production via innovative technologies.
Long-term investment planning
Transition to RAB regulation, as well as a five-year investment program, which enables the maintenance of a balanced structure of funding sources.
Adoption of a unified technical policy
The Company’s transition to a new stage of grid complex development based on the latest technology and modern equipment.
Smart grid construction
Adoption of the Innovative Development Program to upgrade electric grids with their transformation into the smart core of Russia’s electric power infrastructure.
Completion of key investment projects
- Providing a reliable power supply to Siberia (2009-2010);
- Power supply to the Island of Valaam (2009);
- Power supply to Vladivostok and the APEC Summit (2012);
- Power supply to Skolkovo Innovations Center (2011-2014);
- Power supply to the Olympics facilities in Sochi (2009-2014).
Introduction of innovations
- Using superconductivity technologies;
- Commissioning digital substations;
- Implementing current-limiting devices.
- Development of vocational training, support for education institutions;
- Revival of student construction teams;
- Launch of the Residential Program.