- Management Discussion and Analysis (MD&A)
- 2012 annual financial statement in compliance with disclosure and transparency rules (management report 2012)
- 2012 financial statements (according to IFRS)
About the Company
Federal Grid Company was founded in 2002 during the reform of the Russian power industry. The main directions of the Company's activities are the transmission of electric energy through main electric grids and technological connection. Our Company is included in the list of strategically important companies and has a status of natural monopoly.
During its 10 year history, the Company has become the largest power industry company in Russia in terms of market capitalization and is one of Russia’s leading “blue chips” on the Russian stock market.
The Company employs more than 25,000 individuals, which ensures the sustainable operation of more than 131 thousand kilometers of electric energy transmission lines and 891 substations.
As of 31 December 2012, the Company has 51 regional branches, including:
- 8 branches - Main Power Transmission Lines (MES);
- 41 branches – Main Power Transmission Line Companies (PMES);
- 1 branch – Special Production Plant Bely Rast;
- 1 branch – Center of Technical Supervision.
Detailed information about the Company’s structure and history can be found at the official website in the section «About Us / About company».